- ROLLED CHECKER PLATE BODY WITH 350MM HIGH SIDES
- HEAVY DUTY CHASSIS 75×50 & 50X50 SHS
- DRAW BAR 100X50 RHS
- REAR OPENING CHECKER PLATE TAILGATE WITH TIE RAILS
- FRONT OPENING CHECKER PLATE TAILGATE WITH TIE RAILS
- SWING HANDLES TO SECURE THE TAILGATES
- RUBBER SLEEVES ON THE SWING HANDLES
- DOUBLE FOLDED CHECKER PLATE GUARDS FOR A MODERN LOOK
- FULL LENGTH SIDE TIE RAILS
- 50MM OVERRIDE LOCKABLE COUPLING
- MECHANICAL DISC BRAKES
ADVANCED – INDEPENDENT TORSION SUSPENSION (ITS)
- 5 STAGE HYDRAULIC RAM
- SINGLE ACTING ELECTRIC PUMP
LOCKABLE TOOLBOX RECESSED IN THE DRAW BAR THAT HOUSES THE PUMP, BATTERY & UP/DOWN SWITCH
- LED 12-24V LIGHTS (IN LIGHT GUARD)
- FRONT & SIDES REFLECTORS
- RUBBER MUDFLAPS
- BRAND NEW 14” SUNRAYSIA RIMS WITH 185C NEW TYRES
- BODY SCRAPED TO REMOVE AS MUCH WELDING SPLATTER AS POSSIBLE – CLEANED WITH WAX & GREASE REMOVER, THE CHASSIS & TOP ETCH PRIMED THEN FINISHED WITH TOP OF TRAILER COATED IN HIGH QUALITY POLYTHANE 2-PACK PAINT
WHAT IS ITS SUSPENSION: INDEPENDENT TORSION SUSPENSION
ITS axles have a straightforward, attached construction with a torsion suspension system. Four rubberized cords are inside the axle housing which handle suspension travel and shock absorption. In addition, this system offers trailer rigidity as the axle is bolted to the trailer frame.
The main advantages of a torsion bar suspension are soft ride due to elasticity of the bar, durability, and small profile along the width of the vehicle.
Smother ride & lower more ground clearance:
Self-damping action and independent suspension, ITS delivers a smooth, quiet ride like no other – adding up to an improved towing experience. Also, by bolting the axle up close to the chassis this give more ground clearance than traditional spring & axle setup.
Except for periodic inspection of the fasteners used to attach the ITS axle to the Trailer frame, no other suspension maintenance is required on ITS axles. They are, of course, subject to normal maintenance and inspection procedures regarding brakes, hubs, bearings, seals, wheels and tyres.
Traditional leaf springs, axles and all the componentry may fatigue over time and break whereas the ITS suspension has less componentry eliminating this issue.