2000kg ATM Load Rating
- THESE TRAILERS ARE FULLY HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED WITH 350MM HIGH SIDES
- ROLLED CHECKER PLATE BODY
- HEAVY DUTY CHASSIS 50X50 SHS
- DRAW BAR 100X50 RHS TUBE
- TUBE HOLDER IN EACH CORNER FOR EXTRA STRENGTH & FITTING CAGES OR H-FRAMES
- FRONT & REAR OPENING CHECKER PLATE TAILGATES WITH TIE RAILS
- SWING HANDLES TO SECURE THE TAILGATES
- RUBBER SLEEVES ON THE SWING HANDLES
- DOUBLE FOLDED CHECKER PLATE GUARDS FOR A MODERN LOOK
- FULL LENGTH SIDE TIE RAILS
- PANS – CHECKER SIDE STEPS ON EACH CORNER OF GUARDS
ADVANCED – INDEPENDENT TORSION SUSPENSION (ITS)
- CABLE HAND BRAKE
- 50MM OVERRIDE LOCKABLE COUPLING
- 5 STAGE HYDRAULIC RAM
- SINGLE ACTING ELECTRIC PUMP
- LOCKABLE TOOLBOX RECESSED IN THE DRAW BAR THAT HOUSES THE PUMP, BATTERY & UP/DOWN SWITCH
- LED 12-24V LIGHTS (IN LIGHT GUARD)
- FRONT & SIDES REFLECTORS
- RUBBER MUDFLAPS
- BRAND NEW 14” SUNRAYSIA RIMS WITH 185C NEW TYRES
WHAT IS ITS SUSPENSION: INDEPENDENT TORSION SUSPENSION
ITS axles have a straightforward, attached construction with a torsion suspension system. Four rubberized cords are inside the axle housing which handle suspension travel and shock absorption. In addition, this system offers trailer rigidity as the axle is bolted to the trailer frame.
The main advantages of a torsion bar suspension are soft ride due to elasticity of the bar, durability, and small profile along the width of the vehicle.
Smother ride & lower more ground clearance:
Self-damping action and independent suspension, ITS delivers a smooth, quiet ride like no other – adding up to an improved towing experience. Also, by bolting the axle up close to the chassis this give more ground clearance than traditional spring & axle setup.
Except for periodic inspection of the fasteners used to attach the ITS axle to the Trailer frame, no other suspension maintenance is required on ITS axles. They are, of course, subject to normal maintenance and inspection procedures regarding brakes, hubs, bearings, seals, wheels and tyres.
Traditional leaf springs, axles and all the componentry may fatigue over time and break whereas the ITS suspension has less componentry eliminating this issue.
What is Galvanising
Hot-dip galvanising is the process of dipping fabricated steel into a kettle or vat containing molten zinc. The process is inherently simple which provides a distinct advantage over other corrosion protection methods. While the steel is in the kettle, the iron in the steel metallurgical reacts with the molten zinc to form a tightly-bonded ally coating that provides superior corrosion protection to steel.
The coating that develops during the galvanising process is metallurgical bonded to the steel and virtually becoming a part of the steel itself. During the reaction in the kettle, the zinc interacts with the iron in the steel to form a series of zinc-iron alloy layers.
- Galvanised coatings on steel can last in excess of 50 years, continually
- Protecting steel against corrosive elements.
- Galvanised coatings provide a sacrificial protection to the steel.
- Corrosion free
- Don’t need to worry about stone chips
- Never have to re paint the trailer
- Zinc has a self-healing mechanism in it. The zinc coating sacrifices itself slowly by galvanic action to protect the base steel.
- Zinc exists naturally in the air, water, and soil in abundance. Furthermore, zinc is essential to all life from the smallest microorganisms to humans. Zinc and steel are both 100% recyclable without the loss of properties making galvanised steel an infinitely renewable material.
- Hot-dip galvanising is a proven steel corrosion protection system that transcends time with minimal economic or environmental impact.
- Utilising hot-dip galvanised steel ensures less natural resources are consumed, fewer emissions are output, and less money is spent over the life of a project.