2000kg ATM Load Rating
- Rolled Checker Plate body with 350mm High Sides
- Heavy duty chassis 50×50 SHS
- DRAW BAR 100X50x4 RHS
- Front & Rear opening checker plate tailgate with tie rails
- Swing handles to secure the tailgates with Rubber sleeves
- Double folded checker plate guards FOR A MODERN LOOK
- Full length side tie rails
- SPARE WHEEL HOLDER mounted on the draw bar
- Swing up Jockey wheel
ADVANCED – INDEPENDENT TORSION SUSPENSION (ITS)
- MECHANICAL DISC BRAKES
- 50MM COUPLING
- LED 12V LIGHTS WITH 7-PIN FLAT PLUG (ALL JOINS SOLDERED)
- Front & sides reflectors
- Large mudflaps 300x230mm
- Brand new 14” Sunraysia Rims with 185C new tyres
- BODY SCRAPED CLEANED & WASHED, EXTERIOR JOINTS SEALED WITH STICKAFLEX TO PREVENT MOISTER
- THE COMPLETE TRAILER INCLUDING THE CHASSIS ETCH PRIMED & THEN FINISHED WITH A TOP COAT OF HIGH QUALITY POLYTHANE 2-PACK PAINT
WHAT IS ITS SUSPENSION: INDEPENDENT TORSION SUSPENSION
ITS axles have a straightforward, attached construction with a torsion suspension system. Four rubberized cords are inside the axle housing which handle suspension travel and shock absorption. In addition, this system offers trailer rigidity as the axle is bolted to the trailer frame.
The main advantages of a torsion bar suspension are soft ride due to elasticity of the bar, durability, and small profile along the width of the vehicle.
Smother ride & lower more ground clearance:
Self-damping action and independent suspension, ITS delivers a smooth, quiet ride like no other – adding up to an improved towing experience. Also, by bolting the axle up close to the chassis this give more ground clearance than traditional spring & axle setup.
Except for periodic inspection of the fasteners used to attach the ITS axle to the Trailer frame, no other suspension maintenance is required on ITS axles. They are, of course, subject to normal maintenance and inspection procedures regarding brakes, hubs, bearings, seals, wheels and tyres.
Traditional leaf springs, axles and all the componentry may fatigue over time and break whereas the ITS suspension has less componentry eliminating this issue.