MADE IN AUSTRALIA
2000kg ATM Load Rating
- FULLY FRAMED BODY
- Canopy built from the top of the floor to the roof 2100mm high
- Full Height Checker Plate Ramp
- Ramp Lifters
- Chassis 50×50
- DRAW BAR 100X50x3mm RHS
- Double folded checker plate guards FOR A MODERN LOOK
- SPARE WHEEL HOLDER mounted on the draw bar
- Heavy Duty Swing Up Jockey wheel
RIS Suspension (Rubber Independent Suspension)
- 50mm Mechanical Override 4 bolt Lockable Coupling
- Cable Hand Brake
- LED 12-24v lights (in Light Guard) with 7-pin large round plug
- Front & sides reflectors, Led front clearance lights fitted to 5ft wide trailers & over
- Rubber mudflaps
- Brand new 14” Sunraysia Rims with 185C new tires
- BODY SCRAPED TO REMOVE AS MUCH WELDING SPLATTER AS POSSIBLE – CLEANED WITH WAX & GREASE REMOVER, THE CHASSIS & TOP ETCH PRIMED THEN FINISHED WITH TOP OF TRAILER COATED IN HIGH QUALITY POLYTHANE 2-PACK PAINT
WHAT IS RIS SUSPENSION: Rubber independent suspension
RIS axles have a straightforward, attached construction with a rubberized suspension system. Four rubberized cords are inside the axle housing which handle suspension travel and shock absorption. In addition, this system offers trailer rigidity as the axle is bolted to the trailer frame.
The main advantages of a torsion bar suspension are soft ride due to elasticity of the bar, durability, and small profile along the width of the vehicle.
Smother ride & lower more ground clearance:
Self-damping action and independent suspension, RIS delivers a smooth, quiet ride like no other – adding up to an improved towing experience. Also, by bolting the axle up close to the chassis this give more ground clearance than traditional spring & axle setup.
Except for periodic inspection of the fasteners used to attach the RIS axle to the Trailer frame, no other suspension maintenance is required on IRS axles. They are, of course, subject to normal maintenance and inspection procedures regarding brakes, hubs, bearings, seals, wheels and tyres.
Traditional leaf springs, axles and all the componentry may fatigue over time and break whereas the RIS suspension has less componentry eliminating this issue.
Pictures displayed are for illustrative purpose only & may show more or less features that are fitted standard