Firstly congratulations on purchasing your new Modern Trailer
1. All our new trailers are covered by a structural Warranty.
2. The Warranty entitles the original purchaser from the date of purchase and covers the chassis and draw bar only from fatigue and has a guarantee for a period of one (5) years for domestic use, (1) year for Commercial or Business use from original date of purchase subject to the terms below:
3. Modern Trailers retains the right to repair or replace any part which in the opinion of the manufacturer is defective due to faulty material or workmanship provided that the trailer has been operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and safe towing practices:
4. Modern Trailers Warranty does not cover any trailer parts or accessories that are not manufactured by Modern Trailers. All 3rd party parts or accessories are supplied with the Warranty terms & conditions and period provided by the manufacturer of any such parts or accessories. Those accessories include but are not limited to: – Jockey Wheels, Jacks, Legs and Winches etc – Axles, brakes, calipers, lights and plugs
5. All Warranty repairs must be performed during normal business hours at our Modern Trailers, Factory 12 Sherriffs road Lonsdale 5160. Or 1 levels court Pooraka SA 5095
Warranty repairs carried out in other locations require prior authorisation From Modern Trailers. Unauthorised repairs are not covered under this Warranty.
6. The purchaser is responsible to care for their Trailer in accordance with the ‘Modern Trailers Maintenance Manual.
7. The purchaser will be responsible for paying all service call fees or transport charges, and damages and loss incurred in connection with the transportation of the trailer to and from Modern Trailers premises.
8. The following is not covered by Warranty in any way what so ever:
– Paint – Rust
– Wheels & Tyres
– General consumables e.g, Springs, bearings, -brakes, wiring etc
– Any other items deemed to be consumable
9. This Warranty does not apply to any trailer which has been:
- subject to misuse, neglect, accident or alteration by any person.
- damaged or destroyed by fire, flood, Act of God or other inevitable accident.
- hired to any person or persons.
- Towed by a rigid truck (warning towing with a truck or modified suspension on 4×4 can cause serious damage cracks or even brakage to chassis and draw bar)
This Warranty is in addition to any rights or remedies the purchaser has under the Trades Practices Act or state laws.
10. This Warranty is not offered on products sold at auction or as a demonstrator, factory seconds or on used products, unless with express written permission by Modern Trailers.
11. Unless any addition or attachment to this product has Modern Trailers, specific approval or is sold as a Modern Trailers product the Warranty on the trailer is waived. Trailers are designed to perform a specific task under established test loads and unauthorised attachments may produce stresses for which the design is not appropriate.
12. Design, specifications and colours are subject to change without notice.
13. Modern Trailers Structural Warranty may change at any time without notice.