- Full hot dipped galvanised
- Auto locking mechanism on front and rear trays
- Gas struts for easy folding
- Single sliding draw bar 1200mm long
- Drop axle
- Rolled checker plate body with 350mm high side
- Tube holder in each corner for extra strength fitting cage
- Rear opening checker plate tailgate with tie rails
- Swing handles to secure the tailgate
- Front checker plate panel with spare wheel holder
- Double folded checker plate mudguards
- 50mm lockable coupling
- LED 12-24v lights (in Light Guard)
- Front & sides reflectors
- Rubber mudflaps
- Swing up jockey wheel
- Brand new 14” Sunraysia Rims with 185C new tyres
What is Galvanising
Hot-dip galvanising is the process of dipping fabricated steel into a kettle or vat containing molten zinc. The process is inherently simple which provides a distinct advantage over other corrosion protection methods.While the steel is in the kettle, the iron in the steel metallurgical reacts with the molten zinc to form a tightly-bonded ally coating that provides superior corrosion protection to steel.
The coating that develops during the galvanising process is metallurgical bonded to the steel and virtually becoming a part of the steel itself. During the reaction in the kettle, the zinc interacts with the iron in the steel to form a series of zinc-iron alloy layers.
- Galvanised coatings on steel can last in excess of 50 years, continually
- Protecting steel against corrosive elements.
- Galvanised coatings provide a sacrificial protection to the steel.
- Corrosion free
- Don’t need to worry about stone chips
- Never have to re paint the trailer
- Zinc has a self-healing mechanism in it. The zinc coating sacrifices itself slowly by galvanic action to protect the base steel.
- Zinc exists naturally in the air, water, and soil in abundance. Furthermore, zinc is essential to all life from the smallest microorganisms to humans. Zinc and steel are both 100% recyclable without the loss of properties making galvanised steel an infinitely renewable material.
- Hot-dip galvanising is a proven steel corrosion protection system that transcends time with minimal economic or environmental impact.
- Utilising hot-dip galvanised steel ensures less natural resources are consumed, fewer emissions are output, and less money is spent over the life of a project.