Australian steel & manufactured in Adelaide SA
- Checker Plate Floor
- Heavy duty Top chassis 75×50 RHS
- Heavy duty Bottom chassis 100x50x3mm RHS
- DRAW BAR 100X50x3mm RHS
- 1200mm high Sheet Metal Sides
- Solid Front
- Rear drop down Tailgate & Mesh Rear Hinged Barn Doors above
- One Full Length Side Box 900mm Lift up door on Gas Struts with 2 shelf’s
- Double folded checker plate guards FOR A MODERN LOOK
- Full length side tie rails
- SPARE WHEEL HOLDER mounted on the draw bar
- Fully Enclosed Lawnmower box with Ramp
ADVANCED – INDEPENDENT TORSION SUSPENSION (ITS)
- MECHANICAL DISC BRAKES
- Heavy Duty Swing up Jockey wheel
- Cable Hand Brake
- 50mm 4 bolt override Lockable Coupling
- LED 12-24v lights (in Light Guard) with 7-pin large round plug
- Front & sides reflectors
- Large mudflaps 300x230mm
- Brand new 14” Sunraysia Rims with 185C new tyres
- BODY SCRAPED TO REMOVE AS MUCH WELDING SPLATTER AS POSSIBLE – CLEANED WITH WAX & GREASE REMOVER, THE CHASSIS & TOP ETCH PRIMED THEN FINISHED WITH TOP OF TRAILER COATED IN HIGH QUALITY POLYTHANE 2-PACK PAINT
WHAT IS ITS SUSPENSION: INDEPENDENT TORSION SUSPENSION
ITS axles have a straightforward, attached construction with a torsion suspension system. Four rubberized cords are inside the axle housing which handle suspension travel and shock absorption. In addition, this system offers trailer rigidity as the axle is bolted to the trailer frame.
The main advantages of a torsion bar suspension are soft ride due to elasticity of the bar, durability, and small profile along the width of the vehicle.
Smother ride & lower more ground clearance:
Self-damping action and independent suspension, ITS delivers a smooth, quiet ride like no other – adding up to an improved towing experience. Also, by bolting the axle up close to the chassis this give more ground clearance than traditional spring & axle setup.
Except for periodic inspection of the fasteners used to attach the ITS axle to the Trailer frame, no other suspension maintenance is required on ITS axles. They are, of course, subject to normal maintenance and inspection procedures regarding brakes, hubs, bearings, seals, wheels and tyres.
Traditional leaf springs, axles and all the componentry may fatigue over time and break whereas the ITS suspension has less componentry eliminating this issue.