- THESE TRAILERS ARE FULLY HOT DIPPED GALVANISED WITH 300MM HIGH SIDES
- ROCKER ROLLER SPRINGS WITH HEAVY CAST HANGER
- ROLLED CHECKER PLATE BODY WITH 300MM HIGH SIDE
- HEAVY DUTY CHASSIS 50X50 SHS
- DRAW BAR 100X50 RHS TUBE
- TUBE HOLDER IN EACH CORNER FOR EXTRA STRENGTH & FITTING CAGES
- REAR OPENING CHECKER PLATE TAILGATE WITH TIE RAILS
- FRONT OPENING CHECKER PLATE TAILGATE WITH TIE RAILS
- SWING HANDLES TO SECURE THE TAILGATES
- RUBBER SLEEVES ON THE SWING HANDLES
- DOUBLE FOLDED CHECKER PLATE GUARDS FOR A MODERN LOOK
- FULL LENGTH SIDE TIE RAILS
- SKID RAILS ON EACH CORNER
- PARALELL HUBS
- JAPANESE KOYO BEARINGS
- MECHANICAL DISC BRAKES
- CABLE HAND BRAKE
- 50MM OVERRIDE LOCKABLE COUPLING
- LED 12-24V LIGHTS (IN LIGHT GUARD)
- FRONT & SIDES REFLECTORS
- RUBBER MUDFLAPS
- BRAND NEW 14” SUNRAYSIA RIMS WITH 185C NEW TYRES
- 800MM HIGH SIDES
- 40X40 RHS FRAME
- FRONT & REAR OPENING DOORS
- HEAVY DUTY 5MM THICK MESH
- MESH RECESSED INTO THE FRAME, FOR SAFER & BETTER LOOK
- LEVER SPRING OVER CENTRE CATCHES, NOT OLD STYLE PIN TYPE
- TUBE EXTENSIONS FOR EASY FIT & REMOVAL AND MUCH STRONGER THAN BOLTING
- COMES APART IN 4 PIECES FOR EASY STORAGE
- FULLY HOT DIPPED GALVANISED FOR RUST PREVENTION
What is Galvanising
Hot-dip galvanising is the process of dipping fabricated steel into a kettle or vat containing molten zinc. The process is inherently simple which provides a distinct advantage over other corrosion protection methods.While the steel is in the kettle, the iron in the steel metallurgical reacts with the molten zinc to form a tightly-bonded ally coating that provides superior corrosion protection to steel.
The coating that develops during the galvanising process is metallurgical bonded to the steel and virtually becoming a part of the steel itself. During the reaction in the kettle, the zinc interacts with the iron in the steel to form a series of zinc-iron alloy layers.
- Galvanised coatings on steel can last in excess of 50 years, continually
- Protecting steel against corrosive elements.
- Galvanised coatings provide a sacrificial protection to the steel.
- Corrosion free
- Don’t need to worry about stone chips
- Never have to re paint the trailer
- Zinc has a self-healing mechanism in it. The zinc coating sacrifices itself slowly by galvanic action to protect the base steel.
- Zinc exists naturally in the air, water, and soil in abundance. Furthermore, zinc is essential to all life from the smallest microorganisms to humans. Zinc and steel are both 100% recyclable without the loss of properties making galvanised steel an infinitely renewable material.
- Hot-dip galvanising is a proven steel corrosion protection system that transcends time with minimal economic or environmental impact.
- Utilising hot-dip galvanised steel ensures less natural resources are consumed, fewer emissions are output, and less money is spent over the life of a project.