2000kg ATM Load Rating
- THESE TRAILERS ARE FULLY HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED
- ROLLED CHECKER PLATE BODY 400MM HIGH SIDES
- HEAVY DUTY CHASSIS 75×50 & 50X50
- DRAW BAR 100X50 RHS TUBE
- TUBE HOLDER IN EACH CORNER FOR EXTRA STRENGTH & FITTING CAGES OR H-FRAMES
- FRONT & REAR OPENING CHECKER PLATE TAILGATES WITH TIE RAILS
- SWING HANDLES TO SECURE THE TAILGATES
- RUBBER SLEEVES ON THE SWING HANDLES
- FULL LENGTH SIDE TIE RAILS
- PANS – CHECKER SIDE STEPS ON EACH CORNER OF GUARDS
ADVANCED – INDEPENDENT TORSION SUSPENSION (ITS)
- HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE
- CABLE HAND BRAKE
- 50MM OVERRIDE LOCKABLE COUPLING
- DOUBLE FOLDED CHECKER PLATE GUARDS FOR A MODERN LOOK
- LED 12-24V LIGHTS (IN LIGHT GUARD)
- FRONT & SIDES REFLECTORS
- RUBBER MUDFLAPS
- BRAND NEW 16” LAND CRUISER SUNRAYSIA RIMS WITH NEW TYRES
WHAT IS RIS SUSPENSION: Rubber independent suspension
RIS axles have a straightforward, attached construction with a rubberized suspension system. Four rubberized cords are inside the axle housing which handle suspension travel and shock absorption. In addition, this system offers trailer rigidity as the axle is bolted to the trailer frame.
The main advantages of a torsion bar suspension are soft ride due to elasticity of the bar, durability, and small profile along the width of the vehicle.
Smother ride & lower more ground clearance:
Self-damping action and independent suspension, RIS delivers a smooth, quiet ride like no other – adding up to an improved towing experience. Also, by bolting the axle up close to the chassis this give more ground clearance than traditional spring & axle setup.
Except for periodic inspection of the fasteners used to attach the RIS axle to the Trailer frame, no other suspension maintenance is required on IRS axles. They are, of course, subject to normal maintenance and inspection procedures regarding brakes, hubs, bearings, seals, wheels and tyres.
Traditional leaf springs, axles and all the componentry may fatigue over time and break whereas the RIS suspension has less componentry eliminating this issue.
Pictures displayed are for illustrative purpose only & may show more or less features that are fitted standard