- THESE TRAILERS ARE FULLY HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED WITH 350MM HIGH SIDES
- FLAT FLOORS (NO WAVES LIKE MOST IMPORTS)
- ROCKER ROLLER SPRINGS WITH HEAVY CAST HANGER
- ROLLED CHECKER PLATE BODY
- 70X50 RHS OUTER CHASSIS
- 50X50 CENTER STRUTS
- DRAW BAR 100X50X3MM RHS TUBE
- TUBE HOLDER IN EACH CORNER FOR EXTRA STRENGTH & FITTING CAGES OR H-FRAMES
- REAR OPENING CHECKER PLATE TAILGATE WITH TIE RAILS
- FRONT OPENING CHECKER PLATE TAILGATE WITH TIE RAILS
- SWING HANDLES TO SECURE THE TAILGATES
- RUBBER SLEEVES ON THE SWING HANDLES
- DOUBLE FOLDED CHECKER PLATE GUARDS FOR A MODERN LOOK
- FULL LENGTH SIDE TIE RAILS
- SIDE STEPS ON EACH CORNER
- HEAVY DUTY JOCKEY WHEEL
- PARALLEL HUBS
- JAPANESE KOYO BEARINGS
- 50mm AXLES WITH ELECTRIC DRUM BRAKES ON BOTH AXLES
- CABLE HAND BRAKE
- BRAKE SAFE UNIT WITH BRAKE AWAY SWITCH
- 50MM OVERRIDE LOCKABLE COUPLING
- LED 12-24V LIGHTS (IN LIGHT GUARD)
- FRONT & SIDES REFLECTORS
- RUBBER MUDFLAPS
- BRAND NEW 14” SUNRAYSIA RIMS WITH 185C NEW TIRES
What is Galvanising
Hot-dip galvanising is the process of dipping fabricated steel into a kettle or vat containing molten zinc. The process is inherently simple which provides a distinct advantage over other corrosion protection methods.While the steel is in the kettle, the iron in the steel metallurgical reacts with the molten zinc to form a tightly-bonded ally coating that provides superior corrosion protection to steel.
The coating that develops during the galvanising process is metallurgical bonded to the steel and virtually becoming a part of the steel itself. During the reaction in the kettle, the zinc interacts with the iron in the steel to form a series of zinc-iron alloy layers.
- Galvanised coatings on steel can last in excess of 50 years, continually
- Protecting steel against corrosive elements.
- Galvanised coatings provide a sacrificial protection to the steel.
- Corrosion free
- Don’t need to worry about stone chips
- Never have to re paint the trailer
- Zinc has a self-healing mechanism in it. The zinc coating sacrifices itself slowly by galvanic action to protect the base steel.
- Zinc exists naturally in the air, water, and soil in abundance. Furthermore, zinc is essential to all life from the smallest microorganisms to humans. Zinc and steel are both 100% recyclable without the loss of properties making galvanised steel an infinitely renewable material.
- Hot-dip galvanising is a proven steel corrosion protection system that transcends time with minimal economic or environmental impact.
- Utilising hot-dip galvanised steel ensures less natural resources are consumed, fewer emissions are output, and less money is spent over the life of a project.